Categories Listing

Great, do you have a Listing Agreement signed or need help getting that started? The next step, either way, will be to fill out the List a Home form in FUB. If you already have a signed RLA, you can upload it directly to the List a Home form. If you need help, the List a Home form will allow you to choose what you want help with.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *